Why is it that the last time we see a person, we don't know its the last time? That makes me so angry. If I'd known it was going to be the last time I'd have acted or spoken differently. I'd have made note of the date and time, and clothes we wore.
Ex sold all his belongings and moved to another country. It is likely I will never see him again. I remember the last time I saw him I was frustrated with him for being so difficult to see, so difficult to talk to, so difficult to reason with.
But that was the last time I saw him. I was dissatisfied with seeing him only one day instead of 2 or 3 days, because he was in town for a whole month. But he was so busy going on dates that he had no time for me, as usual.
Why does it bother me? Why will I miss him?
I will.
p.s. Was it really fun in the beginning with Ex? Has he changed a lot or am I just seeing things differently?
Ex sold all his belongings and moved to another country. It is likely I will never see him again. I remember the last time I saw him I was frustrated with him for being so difficult to see, so difficult to talk to, so difficult to reason with.
But that was the last time I saw him. I was dissatisfied with seeing him only one day instead of 2 or 3 days, because he was in town for a whole month. But he was so busy going on dates that he had no time for me, as usual.
Why does it bother me? Why will I miss him?
I will.
p.s. Was it really fun in the beginning with Ex? Has he changed a lot or am I just seeing things differently?

No comments:
Post a Comment