A soda manufacturer has a "ShareaSoda" campaign going with different words printed on the cans, such as buddy, friend, soulmate.
It made me start thinking who I'd give the different cans to, and realized I'd give several soulmates out to my family members.
I remembered how First Boyfriend tried to convince me there is no such thing as one true love. Not just one person meant for another. That idea was a fairytale, he said. Well he should know since he's on his fourth or fifth marriage.
But I wondered maybe he's right, maybe there is no such thing as one true love, maybe there are many true loves, and the number is based on your own ability to love. I don't mean polyamory. I don't mean successive marriages and divorces. I mean true love is possible and sex does not have to be involved either. I just mean maybe I can love deeply more than once.
Todays smoothie is a late night concoction of 4 kiwis, 1 cucumber, 1 kale leaf, 1 banana, coconut milk and ice. It's tart, that's why we added the banana, but it's good.
Todays smoothie is a late night concoction of 4 kiwis, 1 cucumber, 1 kale leaf, 1 banana, coconut milk and ice. It's tart, that's why we added the banana, but it's good.

No comments:
Post a Comment