11 August 2014

Arrival

The Vitamix blender arrived.  I have yet to use it.


Anxious to start a 30 day smoothie challenge.  Have lots of veg and fruit ready to be blended into delicious healthy drinks.  The idea of a 30 day challenge is to add one high nutrition smoothie in my daily diet, try out recipes and learn what I like.

The next step is to eat more raw food everyday.  Share with family.

I've read people claim they don't throw out fruit anymore since they got a Vitamix.  I think I will not throw out veg either.

I do have buyers remorse.  It's such an expensive item.  And its so big.  I want something less expensive so I don't have to feel so guilty.  Well as long as I have it I want to at least try it.  If its too loud or whatever I can return it.  Risk free trial.

No comments: