If I were not doing the 30 day smoothie challenge there are at least 3 days I would not have made one. Today was one of those days. I only made a smoothie to meet the challenge, and I didn't use a recipe, instead just threw in what I have.
1 banana, 1/4 c baby carrots, 1/2 pineapple, juice of 1 orange, 2 celery stalks, 2 c. coconut water. No ice.
I forgot to add ice until I was done, and then I couldn't be bothered, so its more like a blended juice. It's salty from the celery and otherwise a few too many flavors to have a very distinct taste. It's ok but not terrific.
I'm in a real pissy mood though. Was talking to family about the Ex and dating when you are older and the men I'm dating have children, and so they don't want to re-marry, don't want to put their children's inheiretence in any jeopardy, they just want a woman as a plaything and workhorse I guess, offering nothing but their playtime and work time in return. I'm in such a pissy mood.
Where I work women who have been working for more than 20 years in secretarial positions earn less than men just entering new as custodians. Women really have a hard time being able to support themselves without having a man's income to supplement their own. It pisses me off so much.
I'm sick to death of feeling sorry for everyone else and no one seeming to see or understand what a financial disadvantage it is to be a woman in society, unless you have certain aggressive, male characteristics that allow you to compete with men. If you are a feminine woman it is difficult. Women who are single are more likely to be victims of unscrupulous men. Women who are not very aggressive have a difficult time supporting themselves financially. Its just pissing me off.
1 banana, 1/4 c baby carrots, 1/2 pineapple, juice of 1 orange, 2 celery stalks, 2 c. coconut water. No ice.
I forgot to add ice until I was done, and then I couldn't be bothered, so its more like a blended juice. It's salty from the celery and otherwise a few too many flavors to have a very distinct taste. It's ok but not terrific.
I'm in a real pissy mood though. Was talking to family about the Ex and dating when you are older and the men I'm dating have children, and so they don't want to re-marry, don't want to put their children's inheiretence in any jeopardy, they just want a woman as a plaything and workhorse I guess, offering nothing but their playtime and work time in return. I'm in such a pissy mood.
Where I work women who have been working for more than 20 years in secretarial positions earn less than men just entering new as custodians. Women really have a hard time being able to support themselves without having a man's income to supplement their own. It pisses me off so much.
I'm sick to death of feeling sorry for everyone else and no one seeming to see or understand what a financial disadvantage it is to be a woman in society, unless you have certain aggressive, male characteristics that allow you to compete with men. If you are a feminine woman it is difficult. Women who are single are more likely to be victims of unscrupulous men. Women who are not very aggressive have a difficult time supporting themselves financially. Its just pissing me off.

No comments:
Post a Comment