14 August 2014

3rd smoothie

I am amazed!

I had the other half of the smoothie made yesterday.  Did not re-blend it, drank it straight from the refrigerator.  I fully expected it to be separated into liquid on the bottom with the thicker parts floating on top; but it was still a homogenous delicious thick, icy cold mixture exactly the same as yesterday.


I am almost embarrassed how much I love the Vitamix blender.  I never expected to love an appliance this much.

And again a few minutes after drinking it, I have that lovely scrubbing feeling in my mouth, throat and esophagus, as if the kale leaf is scrubbing my body clean.  Another big thank you to Ms curly kale.

I had a healthier dinner last night too, pasta with a big salad.  So I hope this is the case of when I take one step to be good to myself, then I naturally want to make more and more steps to feel good too.  It just happens.

No comments: