19 August 2014

8th smoothie

Wow!  Starting week 2 of the smoothie challenge!   Lots of smoothies today.

First I finished the still completely homogenous leftover green smoothie from last night.

Second, made a cola slushie because I was given a free cola, and I love cola slushies; cola and ice.

Third, had a request for a pineapple, carrot and orange smoothie made of 1 orange, 1/2 can pineapple, 1 carrot, orange juice, lemonade, and ice.

What about something even more healthy?  hmmm Maybe not today.

Told Nicest Boyfriend I've Ever Had the blender story today; bought refurbished blender with 5-year warranty from Vitamix directly, then QVC had almost same price for new blender with 7-year warranty, so I bought that and will return the refurbished blender.  He said "Oh I'm glad. I was worried about you not having a blender."  He was sincere.  I laughed, "You can't feel bad about me not having a $500 blender; that's like feeling bad I don't have a Ferrari."  "It's a little different." he objected.

No comments: