Not a smoothie today, just a . . . . frothy? Trying to copy that orange frothy chain, this was the first and unsuccessful recipe.
1 orange, 1 banana, 1/2 can of orange soda, 1 Tbl orange juice concentrate, 1 Tbl orange smoothie powder, 1 tsp vanilla and ice.
The orange soda gave it a weird taste.
Will try a hopefully better recipe tomorrow. This did not have the nice smooth, frothy texture it should have either.
p.s. QVC Vitamix arrived today, cost almost the same for new blender with 7-year warranty as a re-furbished blender with 5-year warranty. So I couldn't resist, it was a very good deal. I'll return the refurbished blender now.
1 orange, 1 banana, 1/2 can of orange soda, 1 Tbl orange juice concentrate, 1 Tbl orange smoothie powder, 1 tsp vanilla and ice.
The orange soda gave it a weird taste.
Will try a hopefully better recipe tomorrow. This did not have the nice smooth, frothy texture it should have either.
p.s. QVC Vitamix arrived today, cost almost the same for new blender with 7-year warranty as a re-furbished blender with 5-year warranty. So I couldn't resist, it was a very good deal. I'll return the refurbished blender now.

No comments:
Post a Comment