21 August 2014

10th smoothie

Another failed attempt to make an orange frothy to copy the franchise version.

Used 1 orange, 2 Tbl frozen orange concentrate, 1/3 pkt of orange smoothie mix, 1 Tbl vanilla, 1-1/2 c milk, 1-1/2 c ice.  It was an ok frothy texture, but the flavor was off, too bitter.

Freedom.  When First Boyfriend left me I was heartbroken of course, because I loved him so deeply, and felt that he betrayed my trust in him, and felt abandoned and unprotected in a wild world where couples partner up to protect and care for each other, but a woman alone is more vulnerable.  I felt truly abandoned and did in fact, suffer injury at the hands of unscrupulous men, simply because I remained single and unmarried for such a long time.

It was a genuine damage in many ways when First Love left me. 

Then I invited him back in my life a second time, rearranged everything I could to accomodate him but it was not enough to entice him to come back.  He sort of abandoned me a second time.

So what did I lose overall?  Apparently I lost someone who was not devoted to me.  Someone who didn't mind exposing me to the wilds of the world, someone who neither wanted to care for me nor trusted me enough to be cared for by me.

So I am now well and truly free to find someone who is better for me than I chose for myself.

Dear god, please bring a man in my life who is more loving and devoted to me than I can imagine for myself. A man who is free to give himself to me, and will trust himself to my care as well.  Thank you for making me the person he will trust, and I him, and we will be good for each other.  Thank you.

No comments: