Tonight we made a few Puppy Power smoothies for doggy taste; not, I repeat, not human taste.
Second Puppy Power smoothie was chicken and water. This had a lukewarm reaction, not hated, but not loved.
Third Puppy Power smoothie was a combination cheese and milk, chicken and water smoothie. This was also liked.
All 3 smoothies are freezing in ice cube trays for more complex Puppy Power smoothie experiments tomorrow.
The shared family smoothie was banana, pineapple, freshly squeezed orange juice, baby carrots, aloe vera juice, and ice.
It was refreshing, but two family members said it gave them heartburn. They went on and on for about 10-30 minutes about how it made them so sick. They threatened that if they are continued to be made like that (like what?) then they don't want any more! The heartburn didn't hit them until they were done drinking it, because it tasted good, but then it makes them nauseated and kept them up all night last night with heartburn. Hmmmm.
Researched heartburn and discovereed citrus food is a common trigger for heartburn. So I'm glad I did the Orange Julius experiment earlier. The makers of the Orange Julius invented their concoction for that very reason because orange juice created hearburn in some people but the chemical reaction with the egg alleviated that problem. Serendipity!
Researched heartburn and discovereed citrus food is a common trigger for heartburn. So I'm glad I did the Orange Julius experiment earlier. The makers of the Orange Julius invented their concoction for that very reason because orange juice created hearburn in some people but the chemical reaction with the egg alleviated that problem. Serendipity!

No comments:
Post a Comment