I did not like this smoothie, but my family did. We all drank it together and patted ourselves on the back for being so healthy.
The recipe is very sour. Yucky, to me. I added sugar and a banana to the original recipe just to make it nicer, but I still didn't like it.
1 cucumber, 2 kiwis, 1 medjool date that has soaked, 2 kale leaves, coconut water, and ice. Blend, taste, sour! Add 1 Tbl sugar, blend, taste, still sour! Add 1 banana, blend, taste, ok.
The recipe is very sour. Yucky, to me. I added sugar and a banana to the original recipe just to make it nicer, but I still didn't like it.
1 cucumber, 2 kiwis, 1 medjool date that has soaked, 2 kale leaves, coconut water, and ice. Blend, taste, sour! Add 1 Tbl sugar, blend, taste, still sour! Add 1 banana, blend, taste, ok.

No comments:
Post a Comment