My original weight loss schedule has been derailed, by now I should be ~130, but I'm ~170. Well derailed.
So its time I start a new schedule. Originally I thought I was a certain height, but it turns out I'm one and a half inch taller. Thats a big difference of about 7 pounds, when it comes to weight ratios. So my new goals will be based on actual height, even knowing full well that as I age I may lose height.
So here goes. As of Tuesday, May 1, I weighed 174.2, starting point.
At height of 5'5.5" Overweight is 153-182, Normal is 113-152.
At height of 5'5" Overweight is 150-179, Normal is 111-149.
At height of 5'4" Overweight is 146-174, Normal is 108-145.
Normal Large =133-145.
Normal Medium =121-133.
Normal Small = 108-120.
174-121=53 pounds divided by 9 is 6 pounds per month. If I could lose 6 pounds per month then I could almost still reach my goal by the end of this year. That would require that I stay very vigilent and careful, to achieve; and if I do even better then maybe I'll make it by the end of this year, within eight months. Especially if I add regular exercise and sporadic fasting. It is possible! It's a goal.
May 2012 174.2 --> 168.
June 2012 168 --> 162.
July 2012 162 --> 156.
August 2012 156 --> 150
September 2012 150 -->144.
October 2012 144 --> 138.
November 2012 138 -->132.
December 2012 132 -->126.
January 2013 126-->120.
Goal = 115-121 lbs or 18-23% body fat.
So its time I start a new schedule. Originally I thought I was a certain height, but it turns out I'm one and a half inch taller. Thats a big difference of about 7 pounds, when it comes to weight ratios. So my new goals will be based on actual height, even knowing full well that as I age I may lose height.
So here goes. As of Tuesday, May 1, I weighed 174.2, starting point.
At height of 5'5.5" Overweight is 153-182, Normal is 113-152.
At height of 5'5" Overweight is 150-179, Normal is 111-149.
At height of 5'4" Overweight is 146-174, Normal is 108-145.
Normal Large =133-145.
Normal Medium =121-133.
Normal Small = 108-120.
174-121=53 pounds divided by 9 is 6 pounds per month. If I could lose 6 pounds per month then I could almost still reach my goal by the end of this year. That would require that I stay very vigilent and careful, to achieve; and if I do even better then maybe I'll make it by the end of this year, within eight months. Especially if I add regular exercise and sporadic fasting. It is possible! It's a goal.
May 2012 174.2 --> 168.
June 2012 168 --> 162.
July 2012 162 --> 156.
August 2012 156 --> 150
September 2012 150 -->144.
October 2012 144 --> 138.
November 2012 138 -->132.
December 2012 132 -->126.
January 2013 126-->120.
Goal = 115-121 lbs or 18-23% body fat.

No comments:
Post a Comment