14 May 2012

Weighing

Well this week following the WW program I did even better than last week.  I say this before I've been weighed.  I'll have the weigh-in tomorrow.  And I say this suspecting that my weigh-in tomorrow will show very little weight loss.



Here is how I'm judging success this week.   I ate less.   I didn't use all -26 points per day, and I didn't use as many of the -49 weekly points, and I accumulated more of the +49 activity points.  So I had a better week.

But due to eating less food there were three days when I was constipated and my home scale first thing in the morning weight went from 163.5 lbs on Wednesday to 164 on Thursday and to 165 on Friday and Saturday.   Today I bought an herbal cleanse and took the five overnight tablets around 6pm tonight  Hopefully I'll show a weight loss, but who knows, maybe it will cause a weight gain.   These scales are tricky things.

My one true love may have started dating someone else, thats my fear.  Tonight he was angry or impatient with me again.  That has been extremely distressing this past week.   I love him with all of my heart.  I will always love him.   

No comments: