22 May 2012

Trust

Today is the start of the 4th week of following the program; WW weigh-in is 167.4 lbs; which is up by .4. That is super frustrating, becuase I was good. GOOD! I ate more fruit than veg this week; exercised less but ate less too. I guess I need more exercise and more veg.  I can't figure out anything else.

The subject I've been battling for about a month now is the very basic conflict between good and evil.  How to discern the intention behind actions.  I can't know the intentions of others so I have to clarify my intentions.


So I've decided after much hemming and hawing, pawing forward then retreating, that I want to submit to god's will for me rather than my own will for me.  I'll be guided by what I want and how much I want it, but won't try sneaky (occult) ways to get what I want, instead I'll pray. If god wants something for me god will provide it.  That's the best I can do.   I can pray and ask god for what I want but I can't want it more than god's will for me.  That's the rules I agreed to.

I hope it will make me stronger and more courageous to live by those rules.  Fingers crossed.

What I desire:  to add more healthy changes, 1. to start muscle toning exercises and 2. a more dedicated practice of meditation.  So that  as I slim I'll look more fit, and as I slim I'll be more calm.  Losing weight is a time of desiring change.

My mind has finally caught up to my body.  I feel fat again.  This is a very good thing.  There will be a reunion this weekend and even though I'm proud of myself for having lost as much as I did, I wish I were much slimmer already too.  I tried on tops today and for the first time every size Medium top fit, one jacket was tight, but still it fit.  So that's encouraging but I do still look overweight because I am.  It would be nice to be in the average weight range now as I'd originally planned.  oh well, I'm on my way.

Very discouraging numbers this morning after I've been so good.  Regular home scale 165 lbs. Omron scale results: weight is 166.2 lbs, BMI of 28.5, 44.9% body fat, 23% muscle, I need  1446 kcal to maintain current weight.  Visceral fat is 9.
Measurements:
Bust 43"
Rib 35.25"
Waist 37.5"
Hip 40.75"
Bicep right 13"
Thigh right 22.25"

No comments: