01 May 2012

Joined

So I joined Weight Watchers today.  I don't know what to think, I didn't want to resort to them.

The only way I can make them work for me though, is to figure out a system to coincide with their stupid Points system, that I can use even after I stop going to meetings.

So here it is: I figured out the 1 point is approximately 40 calories.  The plan I'm following is 26 points per day so that is approximately 1050 calories with most vegetables and fruits equalling 0 points, so they are "free" foods on top of the counted calories.  This is very reasonable.  Its easy to fill up on fresh raw fruits and lightly cooked unseasoned vegetables.  It is easy. It is.

So I have high hopes.  Fingers crossed I start losing weight again.

I'm not going to weigh myself at all throughout this, I'll just go by their weight for me so today at WW I weigh-in at 174.2 lbs.  Good luck me!

No comments: