10 May 2012

Unprecedented

Well Tuesday is my Weight Watchers meeting.  With a Weight Watchers Meeting starting weight of 174.2  and my weigh-in on Tuesday of 169 that equals an unprecedented 5.2 lbs lose!!!!!


I have never lost that much in one week before.   I'm very happy.  It's so encouraging to love a program as much as I love this Weight Watchers program and to be so successful too.  Very encouraging.

So encouraging that I bought their 10 minute resistance band exercise video, so first thing in the morning i can start out with that 10 minute exercise.  Then walk and run at lunch.  When I think about exercise I think running to lose weight but my boss who is very slim suggested I work out with weights that is what she does everyday at lunch.

She's right.  So I'm starting with the resistance band exercise and walking (and running) to not stress out my muscles too much.  But even the 1/2 hour walk everyday helps.  So adding more walking and gentle running should hopefully prevent against weight gain like has happened in past when I've started some new exercise program.  Gentle is the way, at least for me, for now.

Unprecedented weight loss.

Oh and its Thursday today and my scale says I weigh 164 lbs which is the first time I reached that weight on my scale too.  So the needle really is going in the right direction.  Yes I am excited again.

To compare with Omron scale results in past:  weight is 166.2 lbs, BMI of 28.5    Body fat is 45.5%  Muscle is 22.5%, I need 1445 calories to maintain my current weight, Visceral fat is 9.
Measurements:
Bust 44.75"
Rib 35"
Waist 37.5"
Hip 40.5"
Bicep right 13"
Thigh right 22.25"

No comments: