Earlier this year I signed up for health coaching with a university student. I ended up not meeting with her because our schedules conflicted and I was just nervous due to the divorce stuff happening at the end of March and still continuing.
Anyway she started out in February with different fitness tests and today we did them again to see how I've improved. Ha ha ha. I've done nothing for all of March and April, so I haven't improved but I do have so useful data to record here.
I stepped on a Tanita Body Composition Analyzer TBF-300A. And it gave a print out of my readings. Here it is:
Body Type: Standard
Gender, Age, Height.
Weight 169.0 lbs.
BMI 28.1
Fat % = 41.2%
Basal Metabolic Rate = 6099 kJ, 1458 kcal.
Impedance 562 Omega
Fat Mass 69.6 lbs.
Fat Free Mass (bones, muscles, etc) 99.41 lbs.
TBW 72.8 lbs.
Desirable range Fat % would be 23-34%
Desirable range Fat mass would be 29.6-51.2 lbs.
Also want to note on my first thing in the morning scale I weighed 166.5. But then on the scale in the testing office I weighed 174. Drag. So it was encouraging to see the Tanita results above.
Anyway she started out in February with different fitness tests and today we did them again to see how I've improved. Ha ha ha. I've done nothing for all of March and April, so I haven't improved but I do have so useful data to record here.
I stepped on a Tanita Body Composition Analyzer TBF-300A. And it gave a print out of my readings. Here it is:
Body Type: Standard
Gender, Age, Height.
Weight 169.0 lbs.
BMI 28.1
Fat % = 41.2%
Basal Metabolic Rate = 6099 kJ, 1458 kcal.
Impedance 562 Omega
Fat Mass 69.6 lbs.
Fat Free Mass (bones, muscles, etc) 99.41 lbs.
TBW 72.8 lbs.
Desirable range Fat % would be 23-34%
Desirable range Fat mass would be 29.6-51.2 lbs.
Also want to note on my first thing in the morning scale I weighed 166.5. But then on the scale in the testing office I weighed 174. Drag. So it was encouraging to see the Tanita results above.

No comments:
Post a Comment