I'm sleepless lately. I have such a strong desire to be married. Funny thing is I am married, but going through divorce. I just want to be happily married. I just want to be with my one true love and getting frustrated with all the changes in life, nevertheless happy to finally be home.
Ok, so to attract my one true love I need to feel attractive. I need to feel good enough for him, and good for him. I need to be comfortable with my figure, so I need to work harder at being slim. I need to love myself enough to take good care of myself.
Ok?
ok
Let's get to it then!
Omron scale 169 lbs, 29 BMI, 45% fat, 9 visceral fat, 23.3% muscle, need 1462 kcal to maintain.
Today's weight is 169 *(always seem to gain w/stress)
Bust 45.25"
Rib 35.5"
Waist 38"
Hips 40.5"
Bicep 13" right
Thigh 20.75" right
Ok, so to attract my one true love I need to feel attractive. I need to feel good enough for him, and good for him. I need to be comfortable with my figure, so I need to work harder at being slim. I need to love myself enough to take good care of myself.
Ok?
ok
Let's get to it then!
Omron scale 169 lbs, 29 BMI, 45% fat, 9 visceral fat, 23.3% muscle, need 1462 kcal to maintain.
Today's weight is 169 *(always seem to gain w/stress)
Bust 45.25"
Rib 35.5"
Waist 38"
Hips 40.5"
Bicep 13" right
Thigh 20.75" right

7 comments:
Monday/900:
Breakfast cranberry aloe green smoothie 100 cal.
Lunch veg, coffee w/protein, tea 175 cal.
Dinner 3 slice pizza, choc 800 cal. Total cal= 1075.
Tuesday/800:
Breakfast strawberries 30 cal.
Lunch tea salad w/dressing 300 cal.
Dinner 1 c chili, 1 naan bread, 1 diet coke, 540 cal. Total cal= 870.
Fine, but then . . . half a bag of chips!!! +800 cal=1670 calories Total. ARGH!!!
Wednesday/950:
No breakfast
Lunch 1 c chili, almonds nuts, water 270 cal.
Dinner 1/2 c rice, tofu teryaki, tea, water 230 cal.
Snack 1/2 bag of chips, 1 diet Coke 800 cal. Total cal=1300.
Thursday/1000:
Breakfast 2 handfuls peanuts 270 cal.
Lunch salad w/1 Tbl dressing, water, coconut aloe 150 cal.
Dinner 1/2 c rice, szechuan tofu, water, peanuts, pototo chips 700 cal. Total cal= 1020.
Friday/950:
Breakfast 1/2 c rice, tofu teriyaki, water 270 cal.
Lunch tea w/stevia, nuts, apple 150 cal.
Dinner naan, pizza sauce, 1/4 c parmesan, frozen choc nutty banana 530 cal. Total cal= 900.
Saturday/1000:
Breakfast baby carrots 50 cal.
Lunch 3 egg cheese omelet, fruit, 600 cal.
Dinner strawberry ice cream cone 300 cat. Total cal=950.
Sunday/1000:
Breakfast brownie, strawberry aloe green smoothie, 1 handful peanuts 500 cal.
Lunch 1 c chili, brownie, icee ice cream 500 cal.
Dinner salad w/fat free dressing, diet Coke 100 cal. Total cal=1100.
Post a Comment