My goal is to reduce my daily calorie consumption from 1500 calories a day to 1200 calories a day so that I will be able to stop plateauing and start losing weight.
I found a copy of the 30-day Healthy Skinny Girl Diet plan and here it is:
I found a copy of the 30-day Healthy Skinny Girl Diet plan and here it is:
Because of Dr Fuhrman I know how to fill up with lots of nutritious food -- eating lots of vegetables, especially dark green vegetables, and fruit, beans, etc. So I do not have to worry about malnutrition for certain. And I may not have to worry about feeling hungry, I hope. We'll see.
I reserve the right on any day to eat up to 1200 calories just because I want to; but I'll try to keep it down to the daily limit or else exercise enough to be able to subtract calories to equal the daily limit.
I have a do-able exercise plan, too (this in addition to one daily walk in the evening):
* First thing every morning do 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups, and walk around the block.
* Tuesday through Thursday lunchtime walk or run for 45 minutes at the track.
* Three to five nights a week follow 1 exercise dvd of my choice.

No comments:
Post a Comment