06 February 2012

Community Week 5

Numbers, numbers, numbers. I love my new Omron scale, I really can see what is going on. But I don't love what is going on.  Since I stopped walking and running at lunch 3 days a week, my muscle is going down and my fat is going up and I'm hardly losing inches anywhere at all.  Didn't I start out with my very first measurements a 39" waist?


Obviously I need to exercise.  I am eating so much less though. Less that 1200 calories a day on average.  Why am I not losing weight faster?  Grrrrrr.  I need to gain muscle so that I lose weight faster.  That's all that is to it.

Plus its going to be a stressful week.  Exercise, exercise, exercise is the answer isn't it?   Why do I resist exercise when I know it makes me feel so good?  Meditation too.  Why do I resist doing what is good for me?  Do I really not love myself?

The healthy body fat range for women between the ages of 30 and 50 is between 15 to 23 percent.  The minimum healthy range is 10 to 13 percent; elite athletes are usually in the 14 to 20 percent range.  As high as 31 percent is still within the healthy range; but over 30 percent is considered obese.

Omron scale 168.4 lbs, BMI 28.9, 45.6% fat, 9 visceral fat, 22.7% muscle, need 1456 kcal to maintain.

Weight today is 167 lbs.  (Yesterday 2/5 was 165.5)
Bust 44.5"
Rib 35.25"
Waist 39"
Hips 40.75"
Thigh 22" right
Bicep 13" right

July 1, 2012 addendum:  Community Weight Race weight:  170.6 waist: 38.5".

7 comments:

Author said...

Monday/900:
Breakfast yoplait yogurt 100 cal.
Lunch strawberries, coffee w/protein mix, 150 cal.
Dinner 1-1/2 c chili, 2 diet Coke, brownie, 400 cal. Total cal=650.

Author said...

Tuesday/900:
No breakfast.
Lunch coffee w/protien drink, salad w/dressing, 150 cal.
Dinner 2 slice bread, 4 oz cheese, 1 key lime pie, 1 diet Coke. 1100 cal. Total cal=1250.

Author said...

Wednesday/900:
Breakfast salad w/pressing pineapple aloe smoothie 150 cal.
Lunch key lime pie, tea, 450 cal.
Dinner 1 bag popcorn, nuts, butternut soup, veg, 560 cal. Total cal=1160.

Author said...

Thursday/900:
No breakfast
Lunch key lime pie, Propel drink, 450 cal.
Dinner brownie, pot pie, diet Coke, chips, 850 cal. Total cal=1300.

Author said...

Friday/900:
No breakfast
Lunch key lime pie, 2 diet Coke 450 cal.
Dinner salad w/dressing, bean chips, a bunch of junk, I need to get more in control 1000 cal. Total cal=1450.

Author said...

Saturday/1100:
Breakfast protein shake with frozen cream 200 cal.
Lunch baked potato w/sour cream, salad w/vinegrette 200 cal.
Dinner brownie, cookies, potato chips and dip, 1/2 cheese pizza, sweattarts, 1150 cal. Total cal=1550.

Author said...

Sunday/1100:
Breakfast key lime pie 450 cal.
Lunch potato chips and dip, 700 cal.
Dinner brownie, potato chips and dip, peanuts 800 cal. Total cal=1950.