Well I've started working out with weights as of Saturday. I'm an apple shape so hold a lot of weight in my abdomen, sides, back, shoulders and arms. There is no way to spot reduce I'm told. Well that's not going to stop me from trying.
Ok, yes I will keep reducing what I eat aiming for less than 1200 calories a day. Ok I will keep trying to reduce my appetite, reduce my portion sizes, fight binge eating when I'm feeling stressed. Yes last week I stress ate a lot; and this week I paid for it by gaining weight. GRRRRRR!!!
So anyway I've started going to a gym to work out my upper body on weight machines. Discovered the the new inspirtion of seeing slim women with small bottoms working out and telling myself I'm gong to look more like that by next year. That's great inspiration. Thank you all small bottomed women who work out at the gym!
I started a pilates class this morning. I'm enjoying activity for maybe the first time in my life. I'm excited to see what changes I can create in my body. With the knowledge that my body will lose where it wants to lose and I just have to keep eating less -- to a reaasonable point that is.
Omron weight 170.2 lbs, 29.2 BMI 44.7% fat, 9 visceral fat, 23.6% muscle, need 1466 kcal to maintain weight.
Weight 170.5.!!! Grrrrr!
Bust 45"
Rib 35"
Waist 38.5"
Hip 41.25"
Bicep 13" right
Ok, yes I will keep reducing what I eat aiming for less than 1200 calories a day. Ok I will keep trying to reduce my appetite, reduce my portion sizes, fight binge eating when I'm feeling stressed. Yes last week I stress ate a lot; and this week I paid for it by gaining weight. GRRRRRR!!!So anyway I've started going to a gym to work out my upper body on weight machines. Discovered the the new inspirtion of seeing slim women with small bottoms working out and telling myself I'm gong to look more like that by next year. That's great inspiration. Thank you all small bottomed women who work out at the gym!
I started a pilates class this morning. I'm enjoying activity for maybe the first time in my life. I'm excited to see what changes I can create in my body. With the knowledge that my body will lose where it wants to lose and I just have to keep eating less -- to a reaasonable point that is.
Omron weight 170.2 lbs, 29.2 BMI 44.7% fat, 9 visceral fat, 23.6% muscle, need 1466 kcal to maintain weight.
Weight 170.5.!!! Grrrrr!
Bust 45"
Rib 35"
Waist 38.5"
Hip 41.25"
Bicep 13" right
Thigh 22" right
July 1, 2012 addendum: Community Weight Race 172 lbs, waist 37.5".
July 1, 2012 addendum: Community Weight Race 172 lbs, waist 37.5".
4 comments:
Monday/900:
Breakfast protein bar, protein shake 300 cal.
Lunch candy, Cheerios bar, tea w/milk 300 cal.
Dinner lemonheads, pistachios, tea, avocado w/flat bread, marble rye w/butter 800 cal. Total cal=1400.
Tuesday/800:
Breakfast fiber bar 90 cal.
Lunch carrots w/hummus 500 cal.
Dinner pistachios, pasta w/beans 1000 cal. Total cal=1590.
Wednesday/950:
Breakfast fiber bar 90 cal.
Lunch brownie, almond milk latte, carrots w/hummus 750 cal.
Dinner pizza, diet root beer, pistachios 950 cal. Total cal=1750.
Thursday/900:
Breakfast almond milk, pineapple, banana smoothie 150 cal.
Lunch salad w/dressing, latte 200 cal.
Dinner 1 c rice, 1/2 c noodles, stir fry, 2 yogurt bites 450 cal. Total cal=800.
Post a Comment