29 June 2014

Setting

Last  night, Saturday June 28,  it finally rained. There was a big rainstorm with lightening and thunder. It was a huge relief, then today the humidity was much lower only 50+%. So still the air is thick, but much more livable.

I think the weather and the new moon on Thursday June 27 are relevant to my reaction to this wedding of First Love.


ALWAYS REMEMBER: " If you can't get over them it's becuase you haven't accepted that what was on offer wasn't real. When someone's actions don't match their words it's not about you, it's about them." -Natalie Lue.

Or just realize even if it was real, the offer expired. Accept the offer is no longer there. Accept the offer has ended. Accept that even if I love someone they might not be worthy of my love because who, what and how I love says more about me than them. Accept that what they offered me was not or is not longer the same as what I offered them. Accept that I am trustworthy and loyal. Accept they may have never had such depth of feeling for me as I had for them. Accept that we are different people. Accept the current circumstances. Better luck next time, try to see things as they are in future.

No comments: