28 June 2014

Cords

I am feeling lousy today.  The humidity is between 80-85% all week.  I have pain all over especially feels like a knife in my back and aching in my womb.   Its made me feel nauseated.  I have felt weak and nauseated all week.

I have all kinds of logical reasons for feeling that way, I stopped drinking caffeine so I have caffeine withdrawal, the extreme humidity is real.  But I have another reason I suspect is behind my illness.

I'm looking at a rose bush right now with beautiful blooming roses.  That image of a rose came to me in an insight when I was decided whether of not to get divorced so that I could pursue First Love.   Marriage the image suggested to me, if I divorce Ex then I might be able to re-marry. For the first time I had hope.

I believe due to the way I'm feeling and from pictures pasted on facebook that today First Love in marrying LowLow Po'Donkey.    I have extreme heart ache and a feeling of a big dagger in my back.  It is so strong it is hard to breathe.

I had no idea that psychic ties could be so strong.  I knew my feelings for him were stronger than I would wish and unable to loose myself from.  I think I'm going to have to get psychic help.  I think I'm going to have to get a psychic healer to cut those cords between me and him.  For my own sake perhaps?  I don't know why I have them and why they are so strong.  I don't know if it's good to cut them.  I know psychic surgery is like physical surgery, you are left with what you are left with and the real issue has not been dealt with.  I need someone to help me deal with this grief.

No comments: