08 June 2014

Gown

I need a specific goal to keep me motivated to make good choices everyday to lose fat and be slim.  I've got a plan that is drastic but helps me look forward with both a little hope and a lot of trepidation. I'm going to have the goal of losing enough weight to fit into my mothers wedding dress.

That way if I would ever be lucky enough to marry again, I'd have something sentimental, traditional, and at almost no cost.   I don't know if I can even find Mom's wedding dress, last time I looked I didn't know where it was, but I'll try to find it and in the meantime make that my fitness goal.


I have been feeling very, very lazy lately and I discovered its becuase I'm so very obese right now.  It makes me feel tired to be obese, tired and lazy.  That's why its been so hard to force myself to do anything even though I have a lot of desire and ambition.

The reason this goal is both hopeful and scarey is because I'm acknowledging that I'd like to marry again.   But this blog is anonymous so it shouldn't matter if I announce it here.  I would be embarrassed to admit to people who know me though. 

Please wish me luck in finding the dress, and then carrying on with my goal to fit into it.  Thank you.

p.s. on June 2 I found out First Love is getting remarried, his 4th or 5th marriage.

No comments: