I've taken to buying fresh flowers for myself, kept on my desk at work.
One of the first things I put into my shopping bag at the grocery store is a bunch of pretty flowers. They are very satisfying to look at, nourishing in a way. Then I walk around and get the fresh fruit and vegetables, lastly any cooled foods, like aloe juice and almond milk.

The flowers are very calming to look at while at work and make me feel as though I'm treating myself like a rock star, someone special.
Nevertheless this week, I am full of anxiety and even though I feel very full, my appetite has been nagging, unceasing. I think I may just need more nutrients so I'm taking vitamins and lots of iron everyday again.
This past weekend I visited my long distance boyfriend. It was the first time I traveled the long distance to see him and his home. I enjoyed myself, I miss him now too, but to imagine myself living with him so far away from my family . . . maybe that is the source of my anxiety. Anyway its too early to think about that. He is nice, I like him a lot. He's sexy to me, even though when I was younger I might not have thought he was as sexy as I do now. He's not rock ' roll sexy. He's calm, trustworthy, responsible sexy.
Anyway to get myself back on track, to stop overeating as I have this week so far, I'm going to start weighing myself everyday again and post it here on this site. Maybe I'll start taking my measurements too. Just need to reign myself in a little and focus more on my goals.
p.s. It's a new moon last night and tonight. Time for new moon prayers.
8/7 - homescale 182 lbs.
8/12 - homescale 180.5 lbs.
8/14 - homescale 182 lbs. :(
8/15 - homescale 183 lbs. ARRRGH!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment