I'm going to start having super expensive facials once a month again.
I used to get monthly facials when I lived in another city. It was my way of dealing with acne while working as a salesperson so needing to look my best. I had fake nails for a while too but that didn't work out very well, so stopped that after a couple months. Facials, on the other hand, were wonderful and worth every penny. I thought I looked like a movie star when I had facials. Plump and moist; my skin looked beautiful.
When I look at myself I am starting to feel older and so I really need to get better skintone back.
So hopefully as I improve my facial skintone, and as I start to finally lose fat, perhaps I'll start to relax and feel less distracted, and sleep better. Fingers crossed.
Update: Decided not to do this afterall. Just too hard to find an aethstitician. oh well.
I used to get monthly facials when I lived in another city. It was my way of dealing with acne while working as a salesperson so needing to look my best. I had fake nails for a while too but that didn't work out very well, so stopped that after a couple months. Facials, on the other hand, were wonderful and worth every penny. I thought I looked like a movie star when I had facials. Plump and moist; my skin looked beautiful.When I look at myself I am starting to feel older and so I really need to get better skintone back.
So hopefully as I improve my facial skintone, and as I start to finally lose fat, perhaps I'll start to relax and feel less distracted, and sleep better. Fingers crossed.
Update: Decided not to do this afterall. Just too hard to find an aethstitician. oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment