01 April 2014

Manage

This past month I did a lot of cleaning and even though it was very difficult I want to keep up that momentum.   But with the luxury of time I want to have rummage sales to try to get rid of everything I can, and what I can't sell I'd like to give to charity.  I have so much stuff to get rid of, but it feels so light and clean to get rid of extraneous stuff.

I want to feel clean and light and healthy.


Best boyfriend I've ever had (accidently misspelled that as "Beast" boyfriend) is pulling away again.  He does it on purpose I'm starting to think.  To try to control me I'm starting to think; so I don't want to react to it anymore.  I'll just get pissed off instead of alarmed from now on.   I don't like the idea of him yanking my chain that way.  Just tell me if something is bothering you, don't play this guessing game.

I have 2 months before going on summer vacation.   I will lose weight by then so that I feel comfortable in my swimming suit and really enjoy myself.  Plus if Nicest boyfriend I've ever had is going to start pulling away like this then I really need to start looking for a better relationship, and being slim gives me more confidence.

No comments: