Well now that I'm finally, almost done having to clean out the rental property, my old house and almost all of my worldly chattel, I now have time to start grocery shopping again. We will have fresh vegetables again instead of having only starch and cheese for dinner. Thank goodness.
To keep up that momentum of cleaning stuff up and throwing stuff out, I will also start planning for monthly yard sales. But I am still tired, exhausted, muscles still hurt. I feel bloated with inflammation -- have suddenly become very sensitive, lactose-intolerant now. I wish I could start feeling more rested.
Focus on regaining health: fresh vegetables for dinner, fruit for breakfast. Do research for coming up with recipes and daily diet for healthy ways to eat and live. Start with favorite reliable authors:
* Gillian McKeith
* Dr Joel Fuhrman
* Dr John A. McDougall
* Harvey and Marilyn Diamond
Add on-line resources for trying new recipes:
* Food Babe, Vani Hari
* Tahlia Fuhrman
* Mayim Bialik
* Alicia Silverstone
* Kris Carr
* Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
* Happy Herbivore, Lindsey S. Nixon
* Vegetable Gohan
To keep up that momentum of cleaning stuff up and throwing stuff out, I will also start planning for monthly yard sales. But I am still tired, exhausted, muscles still hurt. I feel bloated with inflammation -- have suddenly become very sensitive, lactose-intolerant now. I wish I could start feeling more rested.
Focus on regaining health: fresh vegetables for dinner, fruit for breakfast. Do research for coming up with recipes and daily diet for healthy ways to eat and live. Start with favorite reliable authors:
* Gillian McKeith
* Dr Joel Fuhrman
* Dr John A. McDougall
* Harvey and Marilyn Diamond
Add on-line resources for trying new recipes:
* Food Babe, Vani Hari
* Tahlia Fuhrman
* Mayim Bialik
* Alicia Silverstone
* Kris Carr
* Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
* Happy Herbivore, Lindsey S. Nixon
* Vegetable Gohan

No comments:
Post a Comment