I found my measurements from the year that my life changed most dramatically due to First Love. The year he broke up with me but we still lived with each other. The year I made a decision that severed things between us irrevocably.
My measurements were bust 38, waist 30, hips 40.
I varied between Misses size 10 and 12. When I was forced to move up to my size 14 skirt, that was a signal for me to start losing, which I did promptly.
What changed? Why did I let my figure get so out of control? Why didn't gaining a certain amount of weight trigger immediate dieting? Why do I feel so little control over my figure in recent years?
My measurements were bust 38, waist 30, hips 40.
I varied between Misses size 10 and 12. When I was forced to move up to my size 14 skirt, that was a signal for me to start losing, which I did promptly.
What changed? Why did I let my figure get so out of control? Why didn't gaining a certain amount of weight trigger immediate dieting? Why do I feel so little control over my figure in recent years?

No comments:
Post a Comment