Today I trust that god has my best interests in mind and at heart.
Today I lean into and trust god.
Today I thank god for my many blessings.
See this picture? This is my figure one year from today.
Yesterday when I went for a walk I realized I was more tired than usual, with less stamina than usual, and that made me wonder what I weigh. Last time I weighed myself I was in the 190s.
So I weighed myself. I weighed 207 on the home scale. That made me feel so disappointed in myself. I have to get a handle on myself. I am learning a way of dealing with stressful situations that will help me lose weight rather than gain.
Today I am careful what I eat.
Today I track what I eat.
Today I am active.
Today I believe god is looking out for me and helping me love myself.
Today I lean into and trust god.
Today I thank god for my many blessings.
See this picture? This is my figure one year from today.
Yesterday when I went for a walk I realized I was more tired than usual, with less stamina than usual, and that made me wonder what I weigh. Last time I weighed myself I was in the 190s.
So I weighed myself. I weighed 207 on the home scale. That made me feel so disappointed in myself. I have to get a handle on myself. I am learning a way of dealing with stressful situations that will help me lose weight rather than gain.
Today I am careful what I eat.
Today I track what I eat.
Today I am active.
Today I believe god is looking out for me and helping me love myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment