I worked so hard for over a month, and it was so emotionally draining too. Just shock after shock, resisting, not wanting to do what I ultimately needed to do. It was such a mistake in some ways and yet I am practicing trust in god. Trust that what happens is as it should be. Doing my best at trying to let go of stress when I want to judge myself or others, to instead practice trusting god.
But I'm still tired. On Tuesday, April 1, I finally finished almost all the cleaning and organizing of the past month. I think I'm starting today to regain my strength but I really am exhausted.
Trying to practice trusting god, trying to believe that I'm clearing the decks for something in the future which is good for me, but of course the future is still an unknown.
Practice, practice, practice. I have to say it really does help to be able to lean back into trusting god is in charge and that all is as it should be. It is like resting back into an easy chair, just relax back into it, just lean into god. Its a wonderful, wonderfully calming choice for dealing with stressful situations in life.
Update: Still exhausted a week and a half later, finally figured out I need to take vitamins, especially iron.
But I'm still tired. On Tuesday, April 1, I finally finished almost all the cleaning and organizing of the past month. I think I'm starting today to regain my strength but I really am exhausted.
Trying to practice trusting god, trying to believe that I'm clearing the decks for something in the future which is good for me, but of course the future is still an unknown.
Practice, practice, practice. I have to say it really does help to be able to lean back into trusting god is in charge and that all is as it should be. It is like resting back into an easy chair, just relax back into it, just lean into god. Its a wonderful, wonderfully calming choice for dealing with stressful situations in life.
Update: Still exhausted a week and a half later, finally figured out I need to take vitamins, especially iron.

No comments:
Post a Comment