Well tonight is a gorgeous full moon. Absolutely stunningly beautiful. Thank you moon!
Today I was missing my first love like crazy, and tried to find my husband to spend time with him. I have had so little sleep that I just am a little crazed. He promised me an airplane ride tonight but I could not find him.
So I noticed yesterday my size medium t-shirt was much bigger than when I bought it. So I went to my favorite second hand shop and tried on all kinds of size Small t-shirts. Every single shirt fit!!!! So all I had to do is decide if I liked the color and the style well enough to buy it. I bought probably 8 t-shirts and 3 stripey belts. I love stripey belts lately.
Then I went to the store to try on a smaller size bra and it seems that I am very nearly in a size 36DD bra!!!! That is great. I bough 2 bras and 4 pairs of matching bottoms. I am so excited. I think I look so cute in clothes, really voluptuous and gorgeous. My face has lost a lot of weight since yesterday too. I have to moisturize and drink water like crazy, it does help.
I tried on a one-piece swimsuit and the size 8-10 fit but a little too small, the size 12-14 fit better.
Then I went home and culled my wardrobe again -- that is one of my all time favorite rewards. Got rid of all size large clothes.
I'm trying to embrace life and the people in. I'm trying to be warm and grateful and what was that Chinese fortune advice? Trying to "be affectionate", that was the very good advice.

No comments:
Post a Comment