Ok now that the big project at work is done. Now that I've been able to find an in-road towards feeling some calm when I'm so furiously angry about my true love. Now that I looked at photos of my figure. Now I can see I need to make a plan for specific body toning, to help rid fat and tone muscle and just feel better about myself generally.
Motto: "Take the body and the mind will follow."
So I need to work out. I need a work out plan. Where, when, what. I don't care what I do to start, it will inevitably change anyway. I just need to start. Now. Today.
My true love advised that I do sit-ups and push-ups. What is smart about those choices is that I can do them anywhere, anytime. So that is where I'll start. Weight resistence exercises using my own weight, and maybe get a new set of hand weights too.
Another woman I know who is very fit suggested hand weights because then you are fully working each arm. So I bought 4-lb hand weights and have yet to devise a plan. Every other day weight resistence, alternated with cardio, combined with every day stretching. Six days on, one day off.
Motto: "Take the body and the mind will follow."
So I need to work out. I need a work out plan. Where, when, what. I don't care what I do to start, it will inevitably change anyway. I just need to start. Now. Today.
My true love advised that I do sit-ups and push-ups. What is smart about those choices is that I can do them anywhere, anytime. So that is where I'll start. Weight resistence exercises using my own weight, and maybe get a new set of hand weights too.
Another woman I know who is very fit suggested hand weights because then you are fully working each arm. So I bought 4-lb hand weights and have yet to devise a plan. Every other day weight resistence, alternated with cardio, combined with every day stretching. Six days on, one day off.

No comments:
Post a Comment