07 August 2012

Interview

I have a job interview today.  I went shopping last night for something to wear.   It's the first time I've shopped at a department store since I'm in my new smaller sizes, so I can say positively that I am a size Small, or Misses' size 8 (comfortably with room to spare) and size 6 (a little tight), and a size 38DD bra.  I can tell if I accidently pick up a size Medium shirt instead of size Small because they are so big.


But it's weird because my body shape looks the same, still very big tummy and fatty upper body.  I still need to lose another 30 pounds.  What clothes will fit me if I am already a size small, what will fit me when I lose that much more?  And I really do need to lose it too, because I'm still on the line between obesity and overfat body fat %.

I hope I get the job.   If I do I will move with the hope that my true love and I might get back together.  If we don't, I don't know what will become of me.  I'm afraid I'll lose my mind, quite seriously.

Oh dear god I pray to you to please, thank you, for bringing my true love and I together once and for all, for the rest of our lives.  Please even in despite of his anger at me for not moving there in 2011.   And then him making me feel so insecure in 2012; then leaving me completely, by dating someone else.

Official August 8 Weight Watchers weigh-in is 150.8 lbs.  Yesterday, August 6, I weighed 148, last night I weighed 149, today, August 7, homescale is 151 lbs. I ate about 600-800 calories yesterday!!!! You can't tell me stress doesn't make me gain weight! Grrrrrrr. Omron scale is 151.6 lbs. 26 BMI.  37.9% body fat.26.6 % muscle.  1393 kcals needed to maintain weight.  7 visceral fat.  And another thing, how am I getting into size 6 clothes with these Measurements:
bust 42.5"
rib 33.5"
waist 36.25"
hips 38.75"
bicep 12" right
thigh 21.25"right


No comments: