21 August 2012

Nipper

I've been feeling a lot of anxiety lately.  It's busy at work and all sorts of changes are in the works.  A time of transition.

I realized the other night that when I drive in my car I've been steering with one hand and pulling my seat belt as tight across my hips as I can with the other hand.  Then I realized it would feel really good to wear a corset.  Well corsets seem weird, like a fetish object, then I realize that dogs wear thunder shirts of thunder jackets to keep them calm during times of anxiety.  And the autistic Temple Grandin invented a squeeze box to calm cattle after making one for herself first and realizing how it helped her anxiety too.  So that's what I'm looking for that feeling of compression.  So i settled on a girdle.  Girdles are easier to find than corsets.



I bought a nice waist nipper girdle with no legs so its easy on and easy off, and I have to say it is one of the best things I've ever bought.  I just love it.  It really calms me down and makes me feel like I'm getting a big hug.  I love it.  I also like that its kind of a sexy piece of underwear too.  So i don't have to feel unattractive or weird in it at all.  In fact I can feel even sexier and more attractive.  I really, really love my waist nipper.  It is a really helpful item of clothing to own.

Official Weight Watchers weigh-in 149.2 lbs.  I have my period.  Homescale 148 lbs.  Omron scale 147.6 lbs, 25.3 BMI, body fat 39%, muscle 35.4%, need 1368 calories to maintain, 7 visceral fat.  

No comments: