Last week I lost 3.5 lbs due to grief, due to not being able to eat nor sleep. But that 3.5 lbs put me at the point that sets me on the line between being overweight and average weight. So for the first time I'm starting to feel slim and attractive.
I felt so slim I bought a sleeveless shirt, and it is cute. So cute that I just wanted to be with my first true love like crazy. My hunger to be appreciated by him was overwhelming. He has started dating someone new and that has me quite unhinged, but still hope urged me outside the house.
First I went shopping at my favorite second hand shop and bought 4 sleeveless tops, all size medium. If you would have told me a year ago I'd be doing this, I was planning on this, but still to accomplish it feels entirely different. I feel so liberated to own sleeveless tops. The last time I wore a sleeveless top was in junior high school, ever since then I've worried that my arms were too fat. My arms are indeed fat now, with excess skin too, but I don't even care. I'm just so happy to be thinner that I am wearing sleeveless tops. In size medium, as well!!!!
"Feel the fear and do it anyway." I guess that is what I'm trying to make my new motto. I hope it continues to pull me forward to only good things.
Feel the fear and do it anyway. Still filled with overwhelming desire to be appreciated by my true love but knowing he was too far away and also unavailable, I went to the airport where I found my husband, asked him for a plane ride and he agreed.
I have regular treatments with a Traditional Chinese Medicine doctor. Mostly acupuncture and herbs to support weight loss and restore balanced health; but lately I've tried sound therapy. The last appointment was treatment to deal with fear.
The night I went on a plane ride was surprised to realize that I was not suffering from vertigo the way I always had. In the past I'd look down to the ground and imagine falling over and over and over. This time I felt fine. The only way I can explain the difference is due to the sound therapy treatment.
I felt so slim I bought a sleeveless shirt, and it is cute. So cute that I just wanted to be with my first true love like crazy. My hunger to be appreciated by him was overwhelming. He has started dating someone new and that has me quite unhinged, but still hope urged me outside the house.
First I went shopping at my favorite second hand shop and bought 4 sleeveless tops, all size medium. If you would have told me a year ago I'd be doing this, I was planning on this, but still to accomplish it feels entirely different. I feel so liberated to own sleeveless tops. The last time I wore a sleeveless top was in junior high school, ever since then I've worried that my arms were too fat. My arms are indeed fat now, with excess skin too, but I don't even care. I'm just so happy to be thinner that I am wearing sleeveless tops. In size medium, as well!!!!
"Feel the fear and do it anyway." I guess that is what I'm trying to make my new motto. I hope it continues to pull me forward to only good things.
Feel the fear and do it anyway. Still filled with overwhelming desire to be appreciated by my true love but knowing he was too far away and also unavailable, I went to the airport where I found my husband, asked him for a plane ride and he agreed.
I have regular treatments with a Traditional Chinese Medicine doctor. Mostly acupuncture and herbs to support weight loss and restore balanced health; but lately I've tried sound therapy. The last appointment was treatment to deal with fear.
The night I went on a plane ride was surprised to realize that I was not suffering from vertigo the way I always had. In the past I'd look down to the ground and imagine falling over and over and over. This time I felt fine. The only way I can explain the difference is due to the sound therapy treatment.

No comments:
Post a Comment