Well now that I've reached the line of between being close to average weight for my height and overweight, I have started to turn heads and receive differential treatment from men. Today a man held a door open for me, and both women and men gave me a second look when they saw my silhouette. It's odd but I don't mind it at this time of life, although it unnerved me when younger.
I enjoy dressing cute, in skirts and tops that hug closely enough to outline the contours of my new slimmer figure, without being too tight. Hollywood costume designer Edith Head coined the rule: "A dress should be tight enough to show you are a woman but loose enough to prove you are a lady."
I enjoy wearing sleeveless tops becuase they make me feel feminine and vulnerable. I love summertime for wearing shorts and skirts with bare legs and lots of moisturizing lotion. I wish I had a nice pair of low-heel sandals too but I bought the pair of platform sandals, even though I stopped wearing them as often.
Clothing size is interesting too now that I'm getting in the range of average weight. Clothing sizes are changing faster, which I don't mind and makes me very glad to have discovered second hand clothing shops again.
Still need to lose 30 pounds but I enjoy my voluptuous figure now, and wonder if I'll look too thin then. I enjoy my curves, I think I have a kind of sexy shape in clothes. The 30 pounds to go, I'm hoping that will trim my figure enough to look good in a bikini. We'll see.
Today my official Weight Watchers weigh-in is 151 lbs. Omron scale is 150 lbs, 25.7 BMI, 41.2% body fat, 24% muscle, need 1377 kcals to maintain current weight, 8 visceral fat. Measurements:
bust 43"
rib 32.75"
waist 36"
hips 39"
bicep 12.5"right
thigh 20.5"right
Great compliment of the week "I didn't recognize you. I recognized your brother and thought he had a hot date." Homescale July 24=148.5 lbs, July 26=146, July 27=147.5, July 28=148, July 29=148, July 30=149 lbs.
I enjoy dressing cute, in skirts and tops that hug closely enough to outline the contours of my new slimmer figure, without being too tight. Hollywood costume designer Edith Head coined the rule: "A dress should be tight enough to show you are a woman but loose enough to prove you are a lady."
I enjoy wearing sleeveless tops becuase they make me feel feminine and vulnerable. I love summertime for wearing shorts and skirts with bare legs and lots of moisturizing lotion. I wish I had a nice pair of low-heel sandals too but I bought the pair of platform sandals, even though I stopped wearing them as often.
Clothing size is interesting too now that I'm getting in the range of average weight. Clothing sizes are changing faster, which I don't mind and makes me very glad to have discovered second hand clothing shops again.
Still need to lose 30 pounds but I enjoy my voluptuous figure now, and wonder if I'll look too thin then. I enjoy my curves, I think I have a kind of sexy shape in clothes. The 30 pounds to go, I'm hoping that will trim my figure enough to look good in a bikini. We'll see.
Today my official Weight Watchers weigh-in is 151 lbs. Omron scale is 150 lbs, 25.7 BMI, 41.2% body fat, 24% muscle, need 1377 kcals to maintain current weight, 8 visceral fat. Measurements:
bust 43"
rib 32.75"
waist 36"
hips 39"
bicep 12.5"right
thigh 20.5"right
Great compliment of the week "I didn't recognize you. I recognized your brother and thought he had a hot date." Homescale July 24=148.5 lbs, July 26=146, July 27=147.5, July 28=148, July 29=148, July 30=149 lbs.

No comments:
Post a Comment