I am both really happy and yet still very frustrated.
I went to the store and tried on one size smaller bras and they fit fine. 38DD instead of 40DD (in 2010 I was wearing 42DD). That is wonderful; so I bought 2 new bras and that is a great reward.
Also I went through my clothes and got rid of all plus size and XL size clothes, which is another great reward. I have only size Medium and Large now. Mostly I wear size Medium. I like wearing smaller sized clothes but they are lasting no longer than 1 year because of fat loss, which is nice but could be expensive if I wasn't buying mostly 2nd hand clothes.
My bra size is one size smaller but my bikini body looks, to me, exactly the same as when I was obese. In fact my body weight BMI is in the overweight category but my 43.1% body fat is still obese. I'm glad that my clothing size is getting smaller, but hope I start to get a nicer looking figure soon. And becuase I'm an apple shape it means I feel too blubbery to wear spaghetti strap tops which are really nice and cool. That is one of my goals, to feel good wearing spaghetti straps.
Another reward spurred on by concern about my bikini body looks, is that I started using MSM supplements, body lotion, and soap. MSM is a detoxifier and detoxification just might be making me feel a little cranky today, so I'll try to have more patience for myself. I'm taking them to hopefully address the excess skin issue. MSM is supposed to tighten up skin and help with elasticity of joints, its considered a beauty secret for gorgeous firm skin. Fingers crossed it works.
Reading Dr. Fuhrman information I've figured out 3 things, to stop food cravings and hunger I need to eat food that provides excellent nutrition. For repairing ill health and improving looks I need to detoxify through specific nutrients, sweating, moving around, massage, etc. To manage my weight I need to learn how to eat to live, to learn how to comfortably eat less, following real hunger, and eating less than I desire by rote.
p.s. July 10, 2012 official Weight Watchers weigh-in is 155 lbs. Homescale weight is 154 lbs. Omron scale is 154.6 lbs, 26.5 BMI, 42.2% body fat, 23.8% muscle, I need 1396 kcal to maintain this weight, visceral fat is 8. Measurements:
Bust 43"
Rib 33.75"
Waist 37"
Hips 39"
Bicep 12.5" right
Thigh 21.75" right
p.p.s. 11 July 154 lbs, 12 July 150.5 lbs, 13 July 150.5 lbs, 14 July 150.5 lbs.
I went to the store and tried on one size smaller bras and they fit fine. 38DD instead of 40DD (in 2010 I was wearing 42DD). That is wonderful; so I bought 2 new bras and that is a great reward.
Also I went through my clothes and got rid of all plus size and XL size clothes, which is another great reward. I have only size Medium and Large now. Mostly I wear size Medium. I like wearing smaller sized clothes but they are lasting no longer than 1 year because of fat loss, which is nice but could be expensive if I wasn't buying mostly 2nd hand clothes.
My bra size is one size smaller but my bikini body looks, to me, exactly the same as when I was obese. In fact my body weight BMI is in the overweight category but my 43.1% body fat is still obese. I'm glad that my clothing size is getting smaller, but hope I start to get a nicer looking figure soon. And becuase I'm an apple shape it means I feel too blubbery to wear spaghetti strap tops which are really nice and cool. That is one of my goals, to feel good wearing spaghetti straps.
Another reward spurred on by concern about my bikini body looks, is that I started using MSM supplements, body lotion, and soap. MSM is a detoxifier and detoxification just might be making me feel a little cranky today, so I'll try to have more patience for myself. I'm taking them to hopefully address the excess skin issue. MSM is supposed to tighten up skin and help with elasticity of joints, its considered a beauty secret for gorgeous firm skin. Fingers crossed it works.
Reading Dr. Fuhrman information I've figured out 3 things, to stop food cravings and hunger I need to eat food that provides excellent nutrition. For repairing ill health and improving looks I need to detoxify through specific nutrients, sweating, moving around, massage, etc. To manage my weight I need to learn how to eat to live, to learn how to comfortably eat less, following real hunger, and eating less than I desire by rote.
p.s. July 10, 2012 official Weight Watchers weigh-in is 155 lbs. Homescale weight is 154 lbs. Omron scale is 154.6 lbs, 26.5 BMI, 42.2% body fat, 23.8% muscle, I need 1396 kcal to maintain this weight, visceral fat is 8. Measurements:
Bust 43"
Rib 33.75"
Waist 37"
Hips 39"
Bicep 12.5" right
Thigh 21.75" right
p.p.s. 11 July 154 lbs, 12 July 150.5 lbs, 13 July 150.5 lbs, 14 July 150.5 lbs.

No comments:
Post a Comment