Tuesday, today, is Weight Watchers weigh-in day. The program works and I like it, a lot. Today on my home scale I weighed 160 lbs, which is lowest weight to date. But I'm sure to weigh more at the official Weight Watchers meeting.
Official Weight Watchers meeting weight is 163.6 lbs. Loss of 2.4 lbs since last week, total loss of 10.6 lbs since joining WW (start weight 174.2 lbs on May 1); and 57.6 lbs since starting this in Aug 2010.
I'm very pleased this program is working. I hope it continues to work down to and beyond my goal weight of 121 lbs. I will lose 100+ pounds total, I started at 221 lbs following loosely a 1500 calorie a day diet. When I reached the boundary line between overweight and obese I stalled there at between 167 lbs and 172 lbs. For over 6 months I kept gaining and losing the same 5 pounds. That made sense because to maintain that weight I needed to eat around 1480 calories a day. But until I joined Weight Watchers, I couldn't figure out how to reduce calories anymore. It already felt too light, still feeling hunger.
I hope that I will continue to lose weight following the Weight Watchers program, lower than 121 pounds. Because if there is ever any hope that I might ever win my one true love back, then I need to be able to maintain a weight of less than 121 pounds of the rest of my life. That's due to my BMI, and his. He is slender and tall but muscular and I have always been a little bit softer than him. In college my jean size was larger than his and that always bothered me. I need to be a smaller jean size than him. I need a smaller torso, to feel attractive.
When I met my husband I weighed around 130 and felt thinner than I've ever felt in my life. I liked the way my breasts looked and my torso. I thought I looked really good. But that was after losing 20-25 pounds and I realize now that when I lose weight its hard for me to see myself objectively. I just feel thinner and that is good enough. This time I really need to make it to actually, honestly being slim. Please god help me; thank you for helping me reach and maintain my goal range of 115-121 lbs.
The saddest part of course is what if I have already lost my true love for a second time? Would that mean it was just a stupid obsession on my part; not real true love afterall? Does that mean all my life I've been kidding myself? That is such a scarey prospect. Would that mean I can't ever have loved anyone really? Or how can I have fooled myself so completely about being in love? My true love, I love you.
June 6 Omron scale: 161.6 lbs, 27.7 BMI, 44.6% fat, 22.8% muscle, need 1425 kcal to maintain current weight, 9 visceral fat. -- really need to build up muscle! Measurements:
Bust 44"
Rib 34"
Waist 36.5"
Hips 40"
Bicep 13" right
Thigh 22.25"right
Official Weight Watchers meeting weight is 163.6 lbs. Loss of 2.4 lbs since last week, total loss of 10.6 lbs since joining WW (start weight 174.2 lbs on May 1); and 57.6 lbs since starting this in Aug 2010.
I'm very pleased this program is working. I hope it continues to work down to and beyond my goal weight of 121 lbs. I will lose 100+ pounds total, I started at 221 lbs following loosely a 1500 calorie a day diet. When I reached the boundary line between overweight and obese I stalled there at between 167 lbs and 172 lbs. For over 6 months I kept gaining and losing the same 5 pounds. That made sense because to maintain that weight I needed to eat around 1480 calories a day. But until I joined Weight Watchers, I couldn't figure out how to reduce calories anymore. It already felt too light, still feeling hunger.
I hope that I will continue to lose weight following the Weight Watchers program, lower than 121 pounds. Because if there is ever any hope that I might ever win my one true love back, then I need to be able to maintain a weight of less than 121 pounds of the rest of my life. That's due to my BMI, and his. He is slender and tall but muscular and I have always been a little bit softer than him. In college my jean size was larger than his and that always bothered me. I need to be a smaller jean size than him. I need a smaller torso, to feel attractive.
When I met my husband I weighed around 130 and felt thinner than I've ever felt in my life. I liked the way my breasts looked and my torso. I thought I looked really good. But that was after losing 20-25 pounds and I realize now that when I lose weight its hard for me to see myself objectively. I just feel thinner and that is good enough. This time I really need to make it to actually, honestly being slim. Please god help me; thank you for helping me reach and maintain my goal range of 115-121 lbs.
The saddest part of course is what if I have already lost my true love for a second time? Would that mean it was just a stupid obsession on my part; not real true love afterall? Does that mean all my life I've been kidding myself? That is such a scarey prospect. Would that mean I can't ever have loved anyone really? Or how can I have fooled myself so completely about being in love? My true love, I love you.
June 6 Omron scale: 161.6 lbs, 27.7 BMI, 44.6% fat, 22.8% muscle, need 1425 kcal to maintain current weight, 9 visceral fat. -- really need to build up muscle! Measurements:
Bust 44"
Rib 34"
Waist 36.5"
Hips 40"
Bicep 13" right
Thigh 22.25"right

No comments:
Post a Comment