Two years ago I friended on Facebook the person I refer to as "my true love". He has asked me to focus on him less, and when I've asked to see him, he does not agree to seeing me, in fact he got out of previous plans we'd made. He is gentle and doesn't want to be mean but it appears that he also doesn't want to encourage me.
Anyway two years ago when we first started writing there were several things he was looking for in a relationship that I had to try to change into or agree to in order to be what he was looking for. They were things I liked and wanted to be, but still at the time, it stuck in my craw a little bit, that he would have specific wishes in a relationship, that if I wasn't those things already that I'd have to change to be them for him. Truely I didn't begrudge what he wished for, but I begrudged that I would need to change, that irritated my ego.
- He stated that he wanted someone who would not miss living without a television.
- Someone who practices his faith.
- He is attracted to very slim women. Someone who is active and healthy. Someone to go hiking and camping with in the mountains. Curious and adventurous to explore the world with.
- Literature, art and music are very important to him.
So anyway here I am wondering what I would ideally like in a relationship? So that's what this post is about.
1. I love my dog so I would want someone to be gentle and indulgent of him, sharing the care of him with me. Taking him on walks when I can't, for the rest of his life letting him sleep on the bed like he always has. Playing with him to show him care and consideration you would any family member. Not ignoring him and treating him like a slave dog, the way most people treat pets.
2. I would want a non-smoker, non-druggy, non-gambling; and mostly non-drinker except maybe for special occasions. I would someone who would be monogamous, faithful to me, forsaking all others. Someone who is stable and well-grounded, careful with and grateful for his life and resources.
3. I would like him to be involved in faith-based community, as long as it was a faith that didn't push their ideas on everyone else. A nice supportive group that helped each other and the world. Charitable.
4. I would like him to have good taste in music, music that I enjoy and appreciate.
5. I would like him to be healthy and have an interest in regular physical activity, gentle but striving for challenges too.
6. I would like him to have good taste in art and decoration, to appreciate the finer things in life, but the authentic finer things, not for show, but real, intrinsic value. Well made objects, well designed.
7. I would like him to challenge me to be the best I could be without pushing me, more like dangling a carrot encouraging me.
8. I would like to be someone that he would delight in, and who he would continue be attracted to: physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, every way. I'd like to be this true love too, his helpmate, because what I would like is a sense of belonging with him, of being treasured and loved, a united family, each of us looking out for the best interests of the other.
So I just described the man who I refer to as "my true love"; except for number 8, I don't know if I am that for him. I wish and hope I am.
p.s. On June 18 my home scale weight was 159!!!!! lowest so far!!!! Measurements over clothes were:
Bust 43-1/4" Rib 35-1/2" Waist 36" Hips 40-1/2" Bicep 12-3/4"right Thigh 22" right.
p.p.s. On Tuesday June 19 my official Weight Watchers weight is 159.8 lbs. WW Leader said "You're in the 150's!" Good progress but I am worried by Omron body fat % is obese, and kcals to maintain weight keep getting lower. I need to lose 6 lbs per month. NEED to lose 6 lbs per month.
Home scale weight is 160. Omron scale is 160.4 lbs, 27.5 BMI, 43.3% body fat (32+% = obese, 21-24%=fit) , 23.6% muscle, need 1422 kcal to maintain this weight, visceral fat is 8 (5-8 = healthy). Measurements:
Bust 42"
Rib 34-3/4"
Waist 38-1/4"
Hips 40"
Bicep 12-1/2"right
Thigh 21-1/2"right
Anyway two years ago when we first started writing there were several things he was looking for in a relationship that I had to try to change into or agree to in order to be what he was looking for. They were things I liked and wanted to be, but still at the time, it stuck in my craw a little bit, that he would have specific wishes in a relationship, that if I wasn't those things already that I'd have to change to be them for him. Truely I didn't begrudge what he wished for, but I begrudged that I would need to change, that irritated my ego.
- He stated that he wanted someone who would not miss living without a television.
- Someone who practices his faith.
- He is attracted to very slim women. Someone who is active and healthy. Someone to go hiking and camping with in the mountains. Curious and adventurous to explore the world with.
- Literature, art and music are very important to him.
So anyway here I am wondering what I would ideally like in a relationship? So that's what this post is about.
1. I love my dog so I would want someone to be gentle and indulgent of him, sharing the care of him with me. Taking him on walks when I can't, for the rest of his life letting him sleep on the bed like he always has. Playing with him to show him care and consideration you would any family member. Not ignoring him and treating him like a slave dog, the way most people treat pets.
2. I would want a non-smoker, non-druggy, non-gambling; and mostly non-drinker except maybe for special occasions. I would someone who would be monogamous, faithful to me, forsaking all others. Someone who is stable and well-grounded, careful with and grateful for his life and resources.
3. I would like him to be involved in faith-based community, as long as it was a faith that didn't push their ideas on everyone else. A nice supportive group that helped each other and the world. Charitable.
4. I would like him to have good taste in music, music that I enjoy and appreciate.
5. I would like him to be healthy and have an interest in regular physical activity, gentle but striving for challenges too.
6. I would like him to have good taste in art and decoration, to appreciate the finer things in life, but the authentic finer things, not for show, but real, intrinsic value. Well made objects, well designed.
7. I would like him to challenge me to be the best I could be without pushing me, more like dangling a carrot encouraging me.
8. I would like to be someone that he would delight in, and who he would continue be attracted to: physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, every way. I'd like to be this true love too, his helpmate, because what I would like is a sense of belonging with him, of being treasured and loved, a united family, each of us looking out for the best interests of the other.
So I just described the man who I refer to as "my true love"; except for number 8, I don't know if I am that for him. I wish and hope I am.
p.s. On June 18 my home scale weight was 159!!!!! lowest so far!!!! Measurements over clothes were:
Bust 43-1/4" Rib 35-1/2" Waist 36" Hips 40-1/2" Bicep 12-3/4"right Thigh 22" right.
p.p.s. On Tuesday June 19 my official Weight Watchers weight is 159.8 lbs. WW Leader said "You're in the 150's!" Good progress but I am worried by Omron body fat % is obese, and kcals to maintain weight keep getting lower. I need to lose 6 lbs per month. NEED to lose 6 lbs per month.
Home scale weight is 160. Omron scale is 160.4 lbs, 27.5 BMI, 43.3% body fat (32+% = obese, 21-24%=fit) , 23.6% muscle, need 1422 kcal to maintain this weight, visceral fat is 8 (5-8 = healthy). Measurements:
Bust 42"
Rib 34-3/4"
Waist 38-1/4"
Hips 40"
Bicep 12-1/2"right
Thigh 21-1/2"right

No comments:
Post a Comment