I can't sleep. Tomorrow morning is the court date when if we had agreed on an equitable solution, our divorce would be made final. We haven't agreed.
I realized I only have jeans in my closet. I want to be respectful so I needed a pair of dressier pants. I ran to the store for one half hour to find an outfit for court.
I bought a special outfit in a smaller size for the first court date too -Rewards post. That time size 16W gray jeans and a size 1x jewel neck asymmetrical color block sweater both by Evan-Picone.
This time I found two outfits to choose from. First a rose tone herringbone jacket and flared slacks suit by Evan-Picone with a plum t-shirt by Izod; and the second outfit is a pair of gray jeans with a ballet pink elbow sleeve boxy sweater both by Relativity.
I tried both outfits on at home and the more casual sweater with gray jeans felt more comfortable, and looked dressy enough with simple jewelry. So I'll return the herringbone suit.
The coolest thing is I snugly, squished into size 12 and a couple size medium (8-10) jackets too. That's super duper way cool!
The second size 40DD bra that didn't fit two weeks ago, almost fits now. So finally I can relax knowing I have one pink and two lacy beige dress bras, and one pink cotton sport bra that fits. That's terrific!
I just really want to start losing pounds of weight because this plateauing is driving me nuts. Although I guess as long as my body is changing shape, as long as I'm losing inches, that's got to be good enough for now.
UPDATE: Court date postponed until next year. At lunch today I ran one and 1/2 miles and walked one mile. Last week I ran the one and 1/2 miles in 4 sets of 3 laps, today I ran it in 3 sets of 4 laps. Eight laps is one mile. Now my lungs feel clean. I love that feeling.
I realized I only have jeans in my closet. I want to be respectful so I needed a pair of dressier pants. I ran to the store for one half hour to find an outfit for court.
I bought a special outfit in a smaller size for the first court date too -Rewards post. That time size 16W gray jeans and a size 1x jewel neck asymmetrical color block sweater both by Evan-Picone.
This time I found two outfits to choose from. First a rose tone herringbone jacket and flared slacks suit by Evan-Picone with a plum t-shirt by Izod; and the second outfit is a pair of gray jeans with a ballet pink elbow sleeve boxy sweater both by Relativity.
I tried both outfits on at home and the more casual sweater with gray jeans felt more comfortable, and looked dressy enough with simple jewelry. So I'll return the herringbone suit.
The coolest thing is I snugly, squished into size 12 and a couple size medium (8-10) jackets too. That's super duper way cool!
The second size 40DD bra that didn't fit two weeks ago, almost fits now. So finally I can relax knowing I have one pink and two lacy beige dress bras, and one pink cotton sport bra that fits. That's terrific!
I just really want to start losing pounds of weight because this plateauing is driving me nuts. Although I guess as long as my body is changing shape, as long as I'm losing inches, that's got to be good enough for now.
UPDATE: Court date postponed until next year. At lunch today I ran one and 1/2 miles and walked one mile. Last week I ran the one and 1/2 miles in 4 sets of 3 laps, today I ran it in 3 sets of 4 laps. Eight laps is one mile. Now my lungs feel clean. I love that feeling.

No comments:
Post a Comment