23 November 2011

Dress

For the past 14 years when I weighed over 200 lbs, all I wore were t-shirts with cardigan and pants.

Now that I'm in regular sizes, its more fun to shop for and wear cute clothes.  Because I have changed sizes twice in the last year, it feels like a waste to buy too many new clothes.  So I've bought an outfit when I need it for a special occasion.  Then I buy a few key pieces in the smaller size, and go to second hand shops to fill out my wardrobe a bit.

I realize now that I need to start thinking about how to shop more carefully, to learn how to plan cute outfits.  So with that in mind I have chosen a style guru.  Don't laugh, even though I am laughing at myself, but my first style guru is:  Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter movies.



















No comments: