Dear Blog,
I met a new boy - Same Wavelength Man who from now on will be referred to as Manchester. I don't know why I have such a strong attraction to this boy but my body is crying out to be with him. I have NOT EVER felt anything stir in my right ovary, but my right ovary is stirring. That feeling of extremely deep inside my womb joy is there. I so hope that I can trust this feeling. I so hope this boy is worthy of my affections.
I will refer to him as Manchester. Manchester is nothing like I'm looking for now, he's more like what I was looking for when I was younger. He's a musician artist. Maybe poor. Works solo. Is prolific, which means he does it all the time; but at least most of his time is his own. But working as an artist, I would be willing to bet he has no pension, no regular, dependable income. But what do I know, I have not asked him.
I know my heart races when I think of him. He makes me want to take better care of myself and it's been years since I've felt that way.
He gives me confidence to ask for things I had been too afraid to ask for but always wanted.
I've known him for a little more than a week, we're only pen-pals, never met in person, never even skyped and yet I'm starting to fall in love with him. It's pretty scary. Makes me want to cry.
My mom is against him, of course, oh and he is remarkably similar to my ex, except my ex was probably more financially stable or higher earnings. He lives in a city just a few miles north of where the ex was born, and grew up in city just a few miles south of where my ex grew up. They both have jobs in the arts, and interest in sciences. They are the same sun sign.
Manchester was a bit of a waster in his youth when he did drugs; the ex did drugs too but he was at university and working, starting out his career. Manchester can be sort of a lad on facebook; but then I can be a 12-year unicorn loving pink and purple girl too. I'm not picking on him. I'm trying to figure out what the hold is that he has on me.
I don't know where this will lead. I have to careful that I don't waste my life on pipe dreams anymore. But I have to have faith it will all be well if it's good for both of us.
Ok but I've written it down now. Committed myself to blog.
Love xxxx
Measurements May 6, 2015: Bust 48" Waist 41" Hips: 47" weight 212 lbs.
I met a new boy - Same Wavelength Man who from now on will be referred to as Manchester. I don't know why I have such a strong attraction to this boy but my body is crying out to be with him. I have NOT EVER felt anything stir in my right ovary, but my right ovary is stirring. That feeling of extremely deep inside my womb joy is there. I so hope that I can trust this feeling. I so hope this boy is worthy of my affections.
I will refer to him as Manchester. Manchester is nothing like I'm looking for now, he's more like what I was looking for when I was younger. He's a musician artist. Maybe poor. Works solo. Is prolific, which means he does it all the time; but at least most of his time is his own. But working as an artist, I would be willing to bet he has no pension, no regular, dependable income. But what do I know, I have not asked him.
I know my heart races when I think of him. He makes me want to take better care of myself and it's been years since I've felt that way.
He gives me confidence to ask for things I had been too afraid to ask for but always wanted.
I've known him for a little more than a week, we're only pen-pals, never met in person, never even skyped and yet I'm starting to fall in love with him. It's pretty scary. Makes me want to cry.
My mom is against him, of course, oh and he is remarkably similar to my ex, except my ex was probably more financially stable or higher earnings. He lives in a city just a few miles north of where the ex was born, and grew up in city just a few miles south of where my ex grew up. They both have jobs in the arts, and interest in sciences. They are the same sun sign.
Manchester was a bit of a waster in his youth when he did drugs; the ex did drugs too but he was at university and working, starting out his career. Manchester can be sort of a lad on facebook; but then I can be a 12-year unicorn loving pink and purple girl too. I'm not picking on him. I'm trying to figure out what the hold is that he has on me.
I don't know where this will lead. I have to careful that I don't waste my life on pipe dreams anymore. But I have to have faith it will all be well if it's good for both of us.
Ok but I've written it down now. Committed myself to blog.
Love xxxx
DOG PARTNER + RAT PARTNER: 72%
This couple shares many similarities: peace loving, independent and affectionate. The Rat is charming and hardworking while the Dog is loyal and considerate. However, this may lead to a dull relationship with too much compromise.
This union has the potential to be a very happy one. Mutual respect and mutual interests are the main hallmarks of this relationship, since both are extroverted but will respect one another to give each other the freedom necessary. Although the Rat may be more affectionate, the Dog will be diplomatic and easy-going enough to prevent petty bickering.
For a smoother relationship, as with all relationships, communication is key. As the Dog is a stickler for routine and quite set in its ways, the Rat has to give as much notice of changes of schedule as possible to the Dog in order to keep the peace. The Dog should also try to be more sensitive to the Rat’s emotions as the Rat often multitasks and gets stressed when things get out of control. Communicate what you need to each other and if you respond to each other’s needs, the relationship will thrive.
Measurements May 6, 2015: Bust 48" Waist 41" Hips: 47" weight 212 lbs.

No comments:
Post a Comment