Dear Blogger,
I am falling in love with Manchester. I am falling in love with Manchester. I don't know what to do. He is treasure. Everything I know about him makes me adore him, everything I learn about him makes me want to learn even more.
He is unlike the ordinary mortals in the world; he is magic. He is real magic. He is open and vulnerable and the sweetest man I've ever known.
I don't know what to do.
We met April 20, 2015 when he answered my lonely hearts ad. What am I supposed to do with myself now? I have a man who wants me as a booty call in the city where I live. I have a man in the next state who I enjoy spending time with but lately he's too busy to spend time with me.. And now there is Manchester who lives on another continent. What am I to do?
I am in no position to move at this time. I don't have money to spend traveling. Yet, I must meet him in real life, because what I feel for him is stronger than I've felt for anyone.
Manchester, god, ancestors, please lead me to where you want me to be and who you want me to be with. I think Manchester is the man made for me, but you know better, I submit to your will god. Please help me. Thank you.
I am falling in love with Manchester. I am falling in love with Manchester. I don't know what to do. He is treasure. Everything I know about him makes me adore him, everything I learn about him makes me want to learn even more.
He is unlike the ordinary mortals in the world; he is magic. He is real magic. He is open and vulnerable and the sweetest man I've ever known.
I don't know what to do.
We met April 20, 2015 when he answered my lonely hearts ad. What am I supposed to do with myself now? I have a man who wants me as a booty call in the city where I live. I have a man in the next state who I enjoy spending time with but lately he's too busy to spend time with me.. And now there is Manchester who lives on another continent. What am I to do?
I am in no position to move at this time. I don't have money to spend traveling. Yet, I must meet him in real life, because what I feel for him is stronger than I've felt for anyone.
Manchester, god, ancestors, please lead me to where you want me to be and who you want me to be with. I think Manchester is the man made for me, but you know better, I submit to your will god. Please help me. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment