Do you think it's possible I could talk myself into being skinny and staying skinny forever? I would really like to do that. Let's see what advice others give on self-talk to be skinny forever.
Couldn't find any so I'll make up my own:
1. Good girls enjoy the feeling of being truely hungry.
2. Good girls enjoy hunger pangs.
3. Good girls prefer feeling hungry to feeling fat.
4. Good girls know feeling hungry means less stinky gas, less stinky poo, and more healthy activity.
5. Good girls are pro ana.
6. Good girls deserve to look beautiful and sexy in clothes, and to be gorgeous and healthy.
Couldn't find any so I'll make up my own:
1. Good girls enjoy the feeling of being truely hungry.
2. Good girls enjoy hunger pangs.
3. Good girls prefer feeling hungry to feeling fat.
4. Good girls know feeling hungry means less stinky gas, less stinky poo, and more healthy activity.
5. Good girls are pro ana.
6. Good girls deserve to look beautiful and sexy in clothes, and to be gorgeous and healthy.

No comments:
Post a Comment