11 May 2015

Christian

I consider myself christian, but that is a deeply intimate relationship between myself and god, that is jealously guarded to prevent anyone who would wish to intercede; all (religious leaders, husbands, parents) must allow my personal relationship with god to take precedence over any relationship I might have with them.

My beliefs include a multidimensional universe that is inconceivable to our human understanding.  So I believe that made up human language of mathematics is one fairly clever way of defining and understanding the human perception of the material world.  But in addition our human bodies are so limited that I believe in the possibility of things such as ghosts, visions, and reincarnation.

So when either atheists or indoctrinated christians deny my beliefs and give their scientific or bible-based evidence for denying it, it has to be like water on a duck's back, let it trickle off, because as William Shakespeare so aptly put it: "There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."


No comments: