Well sadly Nicest Boyfriend I've Ever Had may have broken up with me tonight. He's done this two other times and both those times I wondered if he was just doing it to manipulate me.
Happily I met someone new who even though its early stages, I feel on the same wavelength with him, in a way that I have never felt with anyone else. It feels like such a relief. I hope that it works well for both of us. I really like him I'll refer to him as Same Wavelength Man. He sort of strikes me as the man I've been praying for. He strikes me as a man I could love more deeply than anyone I've ever loved before.
I know very little about him so this is very premature, but I just know it feels different.
I am grateful that First Love threw me over, if it means that I get to have a deeper and more loving relationship than I have ever known. I loved First Love deeply but he didn't love me as strongly and there was always a sense of unfinished business, until we met and dated again. Now it feels like finished business, but a distasteful lesson. A lesson that pushed me into god.
But with Same Wavelength Man .. . . I hope I'm right. I hope however things work out, that they work out for the best. We'll see.
Happily I met someone new who even though its early stages, I feel on the same wavelength with him, in a way that I have never felt with anyone else. It feels like such a relief. I hope that it works well for both of us. I really like him I'll refer to him as Same Wavelength Man. He sort of strikes me as the man I've been praying for. He strikes me as a man I could love more deeply than anyone I've ever loved before.
I know very little about him so this is very premature, but I just know it feels different.
I am grateful that First Love threw me over, if it means that I get to have a deeper and more loving relationship than I have ever known. I loved First Love deeply but he didn't love me as strongly and there was always a sense of unfinished business, until we met and dated again. Now it feels like finished business, but a distasteful lesson. A lesson that pushed me into god.
But with Same Wavelength Man .. . . I hope I'm right. I hope however things work out, that they work out for the best. We'll see.

No comments:
Post a Comment