20 January 2014

Weekly

Menu Planning.  This is one of the things I'm going to try to plan for so that I know what to shop for each week.  Also to simplify making dinner and encourage myself to make dinners again the way I used to.

So each week I'll ask myself:  come up with a list of at least 7 meals and snacks that you'd like to make this week.  Remember the aim to be more vegan.  Go to Pinterest for more inspiration when needed.


1. salad and homemade pizza (maybe cauliflower crust)
2. chili
3. roasted vegetables
4. vegetable soup or french onion soup
5. soba noodles
6. smoothie
7. grilled pineapple
8. citrus salad
9. butterbeer
10. cauldron cakes
11. baked potatoes white or sweet
12. potato pancakes

Then I can shop for food to make these menu items, and refer back to this when I'm hungry and don't know what I want for dinner.  Of course, on the spur of the moment I might change  my mind but I'd be willing to bet that I am likely to make most of these items.  We'll see.

Goal weight is 127-145 lbs.   Stopping when I feel satisfied that I can maintain that weight comfortably for all of my life.

January 20 homescale weight is 197 lbs.
Sweater size large.
Pants size 16? I don't know because I wear sweatpants.

2 comments:

Author said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Author said...

Sunday-cauldron cakes
Monday-spaghetti
Tuesday-risotto
Wednesday- baked potatoes
Saturday- macaroni & cheese
Sunday-scalloped potatoes