17 January 2014

Redux

Alright, its time to get back to business.  I need to have a plan and this is it.  I'll base it on the Weight Watchers plan, without joining Weight Watchers.

Keeping it simple:

-most importantly, undressed, high-nutrition vegetables and fruits are free, no calories counted, unlimited portions.  No excuse to ever be hungry.
-every day the calorie limit is 880-1040 counted calories.
-every week there is an optional, additional 1960 calories over the daily limit, to be used throughout the week or even all in one day!
-aim to drink 6 cups of water per day or more.
-aim to be vegan when reasonable.
-aim to plan 7 meals to grocery shop every week.
-any and all exercise will increase weekly weight loss.
-aim to lose 1+ lb per week.

I need a little notebook that will fit in my purse, to keep track of everything I eat and drink.

I am going to have two jars and fill one with one stone for every pound I aim to lose.  As I lose weight I'll move the stones from the before jar to the after jar.

Recording current weight and measurements.  I am going to get down to a sexy, attractive weight again where I feel confident and more valuable.  Even as offensive and superficial as it sounds there is the truth that people remark that women who are thin are in a better "league".

My one year of goals must be adjusted - redone.  Goal weight is 127-145 lbs.   Stopping when I feel satisfied that I can maintain that weight comfortably for all of my life.  Remember: 115-121 lbs is 18-23% body fat.

- - - - - - - One Year of Goals - - - - - - - - - - - -
January 2014 = 197 lbs.
March 2014 = One quarter (-13 lbs) = 184 lbs.
May 2014 -One third (-17.3 lbs) = 180 lbs.
June 2014= First -10% (-20 lbs.) = 177 lbs.
July 2014 = One half (-26 lbs) = 171 lbs.
September 2014 = Two thirds (-34.7 lbs) = 162 lbs.
October 2014 = Second -10% (-18 lbs.) = 159 lbs.
October 2014 = -Three quarters (-39 lbs) = 158 lbs
January 2015 = -Four quarters (-52 lbs) = 145 lbs.
January 2015 = Third -10% (-16 lbs) = 143 lbs.
May 2015 = Fourth -10% (-14 lbs) = 129 lbs.
July 2015 = Fifth -10% (-13) = 116 lbs.

- - - - - - - One Year by Month - - - - - - - - - - - -
January 2014 = 196 lbs or 14 stone.
February 2014 = 191 lbs or 13 stone 9 lbs.
March 2014 = 186 lbs or 13 stone 4 lbs.
April 2014 = 182 lbs or 13 stone.
May 2014 = 178 lbs or 12 stone 10 lbs.
June 2014 = 173 lbs or 12stone 5 lbs.
July 2014 = 169 lbs or 12 stone 1 lb.
August 2014 = 165 lbs or 11 stone 11 lbs.
September 2014 = 160 lbs or 11 stone 6 lbs.
October 2014 = 156 lbs or 11 stone 2 lbs.
November 2014 = 152 lbs or 10 stone 12 lbs.
December 2014 = 147 lbs or 10 stone 7 lbs.
January 2015 = 143 lbs or 10 stone 3 lbs.
February 2014 = 139 lbs or 9 stone 13 lbs.
March 2015 = 134 lbs or 9 stone 8 lbs.
April 2015 = 130 lbs or 9 stone 4 lbs.
May 2015 = 126 lbs or 9 stone.
June 2015 = 121 lbs or 8 stone 9 lbs.
July 2015 = 116 lbs or 8 stone 4 lbs.


KEY:
Obese = 188+ lbs. (My BMI obese is 175+ lbs.)
Overweight = 155-187 lbs. (My BMI overweight is 145-174 lbs.)
Average Large = 134-154 lbs. (My BMI normal large is 132-144 lbs.)
Average Medium = 124-133 lbs. (My BMI normal medium is 120-131 lbs.)
Average Small = 112-123 lbs. (My BMI normal small is 108-119 lbs.)

No comments: