25 December 2013

Contrary

Why don't I have the same motivation to diet as I had for 3 years?  Why am I almost back where I started, feeling sad and ashamed of myself again?

What motivated me to lose weight?  The desire to be with First Love again.

What lead to my gaining weight?  When First Love threw me away for the 2nd time.

What do I need to gain the motivation to lose weight again?   I don't know.  The desire to a be with someone I love?   No.   The desire to love myself?  I don't know what to do.  I don't know why I don't have the will to lose weight now.  I do have the desire but not the deep motivation.  I tell myself one minute I want to be healthy and slim but then a moment later I'm acting in ways that will achieve the opposite.  My mind is willing but there is something deeper underneath it all that is at odds.


No comments: