31 March 2013

Flow

I'm not sure if I've ever been in depression or if I've ever NOT been in depression, but I know that I wish I was still seeing the counselor I started seeing after First Love left me.  I stopped because Mom was driving me mad with her complaining about everything.  I just really need to see the counselor again and yet I don't have the time.

I hate that I cut my hair.  I hate that I no longer have long hair.  The only reason I cut it this short is becuase I thought it probably doesn't look good really, that it probably looks better when its shorter even though it really makes me very happy to have long hair.  It always has made me very happy to have long hair.  I love the few times when I've had long hair.

I just can't be happy today -- that's a song by the Damned that I'm listening to.  I'd forgotten about it until today.   It's stupid to be depressed, it makes me angry to be depressed and yet I can't seem to stop it.  Maybe if I'd go running.  I'd like to be able to cry, but I can't; maybe if I'd go running.

Maybe if I'd go running.

Maybe if I'd go running.

if I'd go running.

I'd go running.

go running!!!

No comments: